Forms Required to Tryout
The below three forms should be completed and hand delivered to the DHS Nurse 2 days before tryouts:
- Signed DHS Coaches' Athletic Emergency Form (requires nurse's signature) [ Download PDF ]
- Signed Current Health Assessment "Blue Form" [ Download PDF ]
- Signed DHS Squash Team Player Rules and Regulations Contract [ Download PDF ]
- Tryouts will be held over three (3) days in the Chelsea Piers Squash Area:
- Monday, November 19, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20, 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 26, 3:00 p.m.
- It is very important that players arrive by 2:45 pm in the Chelsea Piers Squash Area. We have many matches to complete in a limited amount of time.
- Bus transportation will NOT be provided for tryouts. If you cannot secure a ride, please let us know and we will help you work on other options.
- Player pairing will be announced daily at the start of tryouts.
- Each player will play ONE or TWO matches each session, best of THREE with games to ELEVEN, Win by TWO.
[ Payment opens for 24-hours on Novmber 27, 2018 ]
- INDIVIDUAL DHS CO-PAY: $TBD Individual player co-pay
- CHELSEA PIERS PLATINUM MEMBER: $315
- Chelsea Piers 3-month (December 1 - February 28) Youth Platinum Membership
- To waive the joiners fee indicate “Darien High School Squash” in the Additional Comments/Notes section
- If you have an active family platinum membership or youth platinum membership at CPCT you will NOT be required to setup a new membership
- US SQUASH ACCOUNT: All players must have, or create, a free account with US Squash at https://www.ussquash.com/serve/?program=newaccount